– Have a song written? Send us the notated version and we’ll record it!
– Instruments include guitar, bass, drums, vocals, and piano
– Accepted file types include Guitar Pro (3/4/5/x), .mid, .pdf, .jpg, etc.
– Receive either a raw stem or a fully completed mixdown.
– DVD(s) containing all working files can also be shipped ($2 + shipping)
How it works: Submit your song with any specifications to email@example.com. After screening it to ensure it can be done (sorry, can’t play 128th triplets at 200bpm!), you will receive a confirmation email with a quote (generally $50 per track). After payment is received, work will begin immediately. The finished product will be sent to you via email, where you can either accept or ask for a revision. The first 3 revisions are free, only $10 per revision after.
– Need music for a video, movie, video game, or something else?
– Rock, metal, hip hop, techno, and everything in-between or outside.
How it works: Send an email explaining how many songs are needed, what the song(s) is/are for, time frame needed, and any other specifications that would help speed the process along. After acceptance, a quote will be given (generally $50 per song plus any recording fees). Upon payment, work will be begin immediately. The finished product will be sent via email, where you will be free to make suggestions and revisions up to 5 times to ensure it fits your needs perfectly ($10 per revision after 5).
Band logo design:
– Need a logo for your band?
– Give us your band name and any specific ideas you may have, and we’ll do the rest.
– Final product will be given in format of your choice, possibilites include .eps, .pdf, .ai, .psd, etc.
How it works: Simply send an email with your ideas. After evaluating to ensure it can be done properly you will be quoted at $50 per logo. After payment work will begin immediately. Turnaround often same-day!